Successful products and services quite simply, have found their client’s ‘BLISS’ point.
Think about a service or product that you love. What is it about that product? Taste, smell, how healthy it is… or the service…the way you are always greeted, the way the reception staff remember fine details about what’s important in your life, the smell of the treatment room…
The Bliss point is exactly this. A culmination of kinesthetic, auditory, visual and emotional cues that go beyond simply delivering a great product or service. In my view it’s what makes up the gap between a great service or product and an extra-ordinary one.
Another word for it is ‘Relationship’.
So, have a think about what is or could be your ‘point of difference’ or Bliss point and oftentimes it’s not a big thing.
There’s a saying, it’s the small things that make the biggest difference! So true. For example, I spray essential oils around my room and treatment table before and after every client; I randomly gift my ‘Grade A’ clients with a low cost item such as soap or hand cream, just because…; I make detailed notes about their family, kids, pets, holidays etc. and then ask about these during the consultation; I bring my colleagues into the consultation room for a 2nd opinion, makes my client feels extra special; I send them an email about a topic they mentioned even though they didn’t ask me directly for the information; I make sure the table is clean before every client puts their face down…
As you see there are many no-cost things you can do.
When you’re client feels that warm, fuzzy feeling…the same way you do when you see your professional or receive a product (which still relies on a service) they will be a patient or client for life.
HINT: When you feel the warm and fuzzies also with your client this means you’ve connected, and that means bliss point.
Have fun, till next time,
PS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways I can help you build your wellness practice.
- Grab a free copy of my ‘30 Practice Leverage Tips in 30 days’ e-course. It’s the roadmap to leveraging and scaling your wellness practice and moving you to a working ‘ON’ model rather than working ‘IN’ – Click Here.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness community and connect with wellness practitioners and practice owners who are building and scaling their practices too.It’s our new Facebook community where smart coaches learn to get more income, impact, and independence. Click Here to gain access.
- Grab a copy of my e-book, ‘7 reasons why practice owners don’t have a successful Multi-practitioner Health Practice and what you can do to change that’. Click Here to download.
- Grab a copy of my FREE REPORT, ‘6 Ways to avoid getting the wrong team so you can get your practice on your right track’. Click Here to download.
- Sign up to our monthly newsletter full of both practice owner and practitioner tips to build an awesome allied health practice. Click here to subscribe.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness program and work with and my team privately. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take you from 6 to 7 figures… just send me an email with the words “Scale my Practice” in the subject box… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details! Click here to reachout.
- Or just go ahead a book a FREE STRATEGY call with me. Click here to schedule a time.
Find out more…
Dr. Andrew Arnold is a Chiropractor and ACTP accredited Business Coach.
Andrew believes for health practices to thrive, their owners need to, what he refers to as ‘step up into their power’. Leadership is about leading. Sounds simple right? So why are so many practice owners struggling to make a living, eventually burning out and giving up?
Andrew has successfully built 2 multi-disciplinary health practices to nearing a million pa. He has mentored many leading practice owners helping them reach this target and beyond.
Andrew is married to Dr. Linda Wilson, the Stress Specialist and has two children, Isaac and Bella. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Disclaimer for Dr. Andrew B. Arnold Pty. Ltd.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for Million Dollar Wellness
All the information contained within this document and on these websites – www.drandrewarnold.com ; www.milliondollarwellness.com.au and – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Million Dollar Wellness does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Million Dollar Wellness), is strictly at your own risk. Million Dollar Wellness will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By downloading this document and using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.