I recently heard a video by Dr. Joe Dispenza about how to manifest your ideal future reality. (If you haven’t heard of Joe I strongly recommend you check him out). Anyway, Joe talks about a concept which to me at first seemed counter intuitive.
Hi, this Dr. Andrew Arnold (Chiropractor) from Million Dollar Wellness.
Have you ever noticed the more you focus on something you want (or don’t want) you get more of it? Where your attention goes your energy flows.
Let’s take one of your practitioners. They’re sitting in their rooms looking longingly at their appointment books, their less than full appointment books desperately ‘wanting’ and ‘needing’ more bookings. The outcome is less! Why is this?
From a quantum physics universal energy perspective, the universe will mirror what you focus on, it will bring more of that to you. So, if you spend time staring at your blank spaces in your book trying to draw in more clients, more blank spaces are mirrored back. You get more of what you focus on even it’s not what you’re wanting.
This process directs energy away from you, effectively you’re giving away your power. Jump into Dr. Dispenza’s stuff and you’ll get really clear on this.
Joe talks about focusing on our past and what he calls our predictable future, our known world if you like. Irrespective of whether this world is ‘loving to us’ we get more of it leaving little room (energetically speaking) to create a new opportunity.
This is survival and is firmly based on fear and scarcity.
So, practice owners pay careful attention to you practitioner team and their focus.
Joe recommends bringing your focus inwards and re-designing the future you really want. How many clients, how much income, your consulting room, your practice etc.
He then suggests bringing that vision to the NOW and living each moment as if it is happening already.
The universal energy will mirror this even if it’s merely a hologram.
You can manifest the reality you want and move from survival to a state of ‘Creation’.
You’re left brain starts to shift to the right.
Ideas start to flow, opportunities present themselves, clients come, and the money follows.
Practice owners, I suggest workshopping this with your team and ideally, get a practice mentor to help. I wish you well.
PS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways I can help you build your wellness practice.
- Grab a free copy of my ‘30 Practice Leverage Tips in 30 days’e-course. It’s the roadmap to leveraging and scaling your wellness practice and moving you to a working ‘ON’ model rather than working ‘IN’ – Click Here.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness community and connect with wellness practitioners and practice owners who are building and scaling their practices too.It’s our new Facebook community where smart coaches learn to get more income, impact, and independence. Click Here to gain access.
- Grab a copy of my e-book, ‘7 reasons why practice owners don’t have a successful Multi-practitioner Health Practice and what you can do to change that’. Click Here to download.
- Grab a copy of my FREE REPORT, ‘6 Ways to avoid getting the wrong team so you can get your practice on your right track’. Click Here to download.
- Sign up to our monthly newsletter full of both practice owner and practitioner tips to build an awesome allied health practice. Click here to subscribe.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness program and work with and my team privately. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take you from 6 to 7 figures… just send me an email with the words “Scale my Practice” in the subject box… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details! Click here to reachout.
- Or just go ahead a book a FREE STRATEGY call with me. Click here to schedule a time.
Find out more…
Dr. Andrew Arnold is a Chiropractor and ACTP accredited Business Coach.
Andrew believes for health practices to thrive, their owners need to, what he refers to as ‘step up into their power’. Leadership is about leading. Sounds simple right? So why are so many practice owners struggling to make a living, eventually burning out and giving up?
Andrew has successfully built 2 multi-disciplinary health practices to nearing a million pa. He has mentored many leading practice owners helping them reach this target and beyond.
Andrew is married to Dr. Linda Wilson, the Stress Specialist and has two children, Isaac and Bella. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Disclaimer for Dr. Andrew B. Arnold Pty. Ltd.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for Million Dollar Wellness
All the information contained within this document and on these websites – www.drandrewarnold.com ; www.milliondollarwellness.com.au and – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Million Dollar Wellness does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Million Dollar Wellness), is strictly at your own risk. Million Dollar Wellness will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By downloading this document and using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.