Successful people have a habit. It’s that simple! So the question is what’s yours?
I’m Andrew, The Practice Leverage Expert.
Today I’m talking healthy, consistent, daily, weekly, monthly habits or rituals that lead to healthy, consistent, daily, weekly, monthly successful results.
Call it the persistence theory.
Let me elaborate.
What I’m referring to is both personal and business habits.
For example, Personal, or what I call, ‘Self Care’.
- Meditating for 20 minutes per day at a particular time.
- Exercise: Try yoga using your iPhone app. Or watch a YOUTUBE exercise clip.
- Read something non-business, something that attracts your interest just for the sake of it.
- Use the runes to help you get clear on question or dilemma that’s current.
And more business related:
- Watch a tutorial relating to one of your online platforms, e.g. Facebook Advertising, Click funnels, Lead pages etc.
- Read a chapter from one of your favorite self-help, motivational authors.
- Watch a TED talk.
- Catch up with one of your team or your mentor each week.
You get the idea.
Create your own lists and then choose 3 personal and 3 business each week or month.
The trick is to be consistent no matter how you might ‘feel’.
There’s a difference between how you ‘feel’ and you’re commitment by the way. Just because you don’t ‘feel’ like meditating doesn’t mean you don’t. If you’re committed you just do it.
Try this for a month and watch how your life becomes more intentional, more creative, and more attractive.
About the Author:
Dr. Andrew Arnold (Chiropractor) is the ‘Practice Leverage Expert’; Principal Chiropractor and owner, Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre; Business Consultant; Founder, Million Dollar Wellness Practice. Andrew is married to Dr. Linda Wilson, the Stress Specialist and has two children, Isaac and Bella. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.