Are you struggling to discover your niche or to choose a niche?
Do you need some direction with your marketing plan?
Are you trying to be all things to everybody?
If this is you then there’s only really one question you need to answer:
What problem are you trying to solve?
Today I’m going to help you niche, and then sub-niche.
To do this you need to know who you want to help and what problem they have that you can solve.
Firstly, let’s review niching. It’s impossible to be all things to everyone. To put it simply, you end up being a jack of all trades and master of none.
Most practice owners resist niching because of perceived competition. They don’t want to turn patients away.
This is where it gets interesting. This is counter intuitive.
The tighter you niche the more patients you will attract.
You’ve heard of the universal law of attraction? The universe will only give you what you want and need if the question is pointed, laser focused and clear.
Tightly niching does just that.
Now what’s even more interesting is, you won’t turn away all the rest. They will still come, however you will end up seeing more of the clients you want to see, you’re Grade A’s.
To figure out your niche you need to know what problems you want to solve, what are you good at solving. For example, my focus is moderate, sub-acute low back pain with mild to moderate neurological symptoms. I’m really good at helping these people. Do I attract shoulders and knees, absolutely however I get more of these types of patients.
Now it is possible to have more than one niche however, I recommend a maximum of 3 in any given timeframe.
The next point is you can change your niche. I revolve my niches every quarter, so in actual fact even though I focus intently on 1-2 niches I actually have several.
The point of difference here is, ONLY FOCUS ON 1-2-3 niches during any given specified timeframe.
Otherwise, Grade B’s and C’s will keep turning up and that’s just hard work.
I would encourage you get your team on board. If all your practitioner team are tightly niched then you have a TEAM OF EXPERTS to refer to. You’re patients will love you even more for referring them to an Expert. But that’s for another article.
So what problems do you love to solve? Make list then chunk down to half a dozen. That’s your marketing focus for the next 12 months.
Hope that was useful.
PS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways I can help you build your wellness practice.
- Grab a free copy of my ‘30 Practice Leverage Tips in 30 days’ e-course. It’s the roadmap to leveraging and scaling your wellness practice and moving you to a working ‘ON’ model rather than working ‘IN’ – Click Here.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness community and connect with wellness practitioners and practice owners who are building and scaling their practices too.It’s our new Facebook community where smart coaches learn to get more income, impact, and independence. Click Here to gain access.
- Grab a copy of my e-book, ‘7 reasons why practice owners don’t have a successful Multi-practitioner Health Practice and what you can do to change that’. Click Here to download.
- Grab a copy of my FREE REPORT, ‘6 Ways to avoid getting the wrong team so you can get your practice on your right track’. Click Here to download.
- Sign up to our monthly newsletter full of both practice owner and practitioner tips to build an awesome allied health practice. Click here to subscribe.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness program and work with and my team privately. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take you from 6 to 7 figures… just send me an email with the words “Scale my Practice” in the subject box… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details! Click here to reachout.
- Or just go ahead a book a FREE STRATEGY call with me. Click here to schedule a time.
Find out more…
Dr. Andrew Arnoldis a Chiropractor and ACTP accredited Business Coach.
Andrew believes for health practices to thrive, their owners need to, what he refers to as ‘step up into their power’. Leadership is about leading. Sounds simple right? So why are so many practice owners struggling to make a living, eventually burning out and giving up?
Andrew has successfully built 2 multi-disciplinary health practices to nearing a million pa. He has mentored many leading practice owners helping them reach this target and beyond.
Andrew is married to Dr. Linda Wilson, the Stress Specialist and has two children, Isaac and Bella. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Disclaimer for Dr. Andrew B. Arnold Pty. Ltd.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers for Million Dollar Wellness
All the information contained within this document and on these websites – www.drandrewarnold.com ; www.milliondollarwellness.com.au and – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Million Dollar Wellness does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Million Dollar Wellness), is strictly at your own risk. Million Dollar Wellness will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By downloading this document and using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.