Does having an exit plan mean you have to exit? No.
Is having an exit plan essential to your practice growth strategy? Yes.
Hi this is Dr. Andrew Arnold (Chiropractor), Founder of the Million Dollar Wellness Practice.
Today I want to talk about the importance of factoring in your exit strategy right from the outset and why this doesn’t mean leaving.
A partnership contract should have an exit plan built in should anything not go to plan. Your partner is your practice entity and the same rules should apply.
Where-ever you are in practice now is the time to review this if you haven’t already.
The intention is if someone hypothetically, was to knock on your door and make you an offer, you need to have the keys ready. This means having your operating manual, accounting and bookkeeping papers and statistical analysis ready to go.
So what if you knew exactly how you want your practice to look should someone come knocking? How powerful would that be?
I’m talking about gross revenue, size of database, number of new clients coming thru, practitioner and reception team size and look, the building, the room layout… How many contact hours you’re working, how many admin hours, or is it fully leveraged.
Even further, think about where you might be living, your house, your personal wealth…
Could it now be the time to stop hiding and to live up to your goals and dreams and start thinking about your EXIT plan and timeframe?
Surely, it must be time to step into your full potential as a wellness leader?
We need to think about our future planning. We’re not getting any younger. Maybe your exit plan has several stages starting with reducing hours, then employing a manager, handing over to an associate, fully leveraging yourself out or on selling and leaving completely.
You need to know the destination now so you can direct your energy with purpose.
This is about building your reality, creating a clear vision and destination, then reverse engineering it step by step to now. Once you’re done this you can then choose your EXIT plan, which doesn’t mean leaving your practice. The last part of the equation is getting into action and staying true to your +ve delusion.
It’s time for change! The question is are you going to be the driving force or be dragged under and lose your dream?
Your community needs you. Your practice can be the bridge between medicine and complimentary or allied healthcare practices and be the shining light in a truly holistic, synergistic and dynamic model.
We want to have the courage to stand tall in your community and create the most powerful, best practice model providing health choices that compliment medicine.
You owe this to your clients, your potential clients, your team and potential team members, your community, but even more than this, you owe this to you and your family. We want to build a legacy. It’s time!
PS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways I can help you build your wellness practice.
- Grab a free copy of my ‘30 Practice Leverage Tips in 30 days’ e-course. It’s the roadmap to leveraging and scaling your wellness practice and moving you to a working ‘ON’ model rather than working ‘IN’ – Click Here.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness community and connect with wellness practitioners and practice owners who are building and scaling their practices too.It’s our new Facebook community where smart coaches learn to get more income, impact, and independence. Click Here to gain access.
- Grab a copy of my e-book, ‘7 reasons why practice owners don’t have a successful Multi-practitioner Health Practice and what you can do to change that’. Click Here to download.
- Grab a copy of my FREE REPORT, ‘6 Ways to avoid getting the wrong team so you can get your practice on your right track’. Click Here to download.
- Sign up to our monthly newsletter full of both practice owner and practitioner tips to build an awesome allied health practice. Click here to subscribe.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness program and work with and my team privately. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take you from 6 to 7 figures… just send me an email with the words “Scale my Practice” in the subject box… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details! Click here to reach out.
- Or just go ahead a book a FREE STRATEGY call with me. Click here to schedule a time.
Find out more…
Dr. Andrew Arnold is a Chiropractor and ACTP accredited Business Coach.
Andrew believes for health practices to thrive, their owners need to, what he refers to as ‘step up into their power’. Leadership is about leading. Sounds simple right? So why are so many practice owners struggling to make a living, eventually burning out and giving up?
Andrew has successfully built 2 multi-disciplinary health practices to nearing a million pa. He has mentored many leading practice owners helping them reach this target and beyond.
Andrew is married to Dr. Linda Wilson, the Stress Specialist and has two children, Isaac and Bella. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Disclaimer for Dr. Andrew B. Arnold Pty. Ltd.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for Million Dollar Wellness
All the information contained within this document and on these websites – www.drandrewarnold.com ; www.milliondollarwellness.com.au and – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Million Dollar Wellness does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Million Dollar Wellness), is strictly at your own risk. Million Dollar Wellness will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By downloading this document and using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.