Want to know the key to avoid practice owners and practitioner burn out?
Hi, this is Dr. Andrew Arnold (Chiropractor) from Million Dollar Wellness and today I want to help you let go of micro-managing and start macro-managing.
For most of us practice owners we’re doing everything, and what we’re not doing we’re micro-managing.
We have lists upon lists of reminders and calendar entries beeping and vibrating all day long. We spend as much time obsessing over creating reminders as we do actually do the tasks themselves for fear we might miss something or make a mistake.
We believe the worse really could happen and guess what, sometimes it does.
We’ve created a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I’m here to tell you to STOP! Stop the madness before you have a break down or worse still, a coronary.
When we micro-manage we are putting a clear message to the universe, we don’t trust. The universe responds by mirroring what we put out and we end up manifesting more of the same. The wheels do start to fall off, things do start to go wrong, and this of course affirms our ego that we need to continue the madness.
As humans our default button is fear. We expect the worst and hope for the best.
But what if we could change this story.
Expect the best and quit hoping!
This starts with a simple, yet difficult process. It’s called ‘Letting go’.
Don’t sweat the small stuff.
So, here’s my 5-step plan to macro-management.
- Review your staff duties and re-allocate.
- Create a shared running sheet with your head staff member and only go to this 1x week.
- Give any situation 24 hours before you respond. Avoid over-reacting.
- Create a shared office procedure folder and set up your staff to edit.
- Start visioning and manifesting your big picture projects.
As a practice owner your sole objective is to lead and inspire your tribe. That’s it! The rest needs to be handled by others no matter how small an operation you are.
Move to macro-management today.
PS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways I can help you build your wellness practice.
- Grab a free copy of my ‘30 Practice Leverage Tips in 30 days’e-course. It’s the roadmap to leveraging and scaling your wellness practice and moving you to a working ‘ON’ model rather than working ‘IN’ – Click Here.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness community and connect with wellness practitioners and practice owners who are building and scaling their practices too.It’s our new Facebook community where smart coaches learn to get more income, impact, and independence. Click Here to gain access.
- Grab a copy of my e-book, ‘7 reasons why practice owners don’t have a successful Multi-practitioner Health Practice and what you can do to change that’. Click Here to download.
- Grab a copy of my FREE REPORT, ‘6 Ways to avoid getting the wrong team so you can get your practice on your right track’. Click Here to download.
- Sign up to our monthly newsletter full of both practice owner and practitioner tips to build an awesome allied health practice. Click here to subscribe.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness program and work with and my team privately. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take you from 6 to 7 figures… just send me an email with the words “Scale my Practice” in the subject box… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details! Click here to reach out.
- Or just go ahead a book a FREE STRATEGY call with me. Click here to schedule a time.
Find out more…
Dr. Andrew Arnold is a Chiropractor and ACTP accredited Business Coach.
Andrew believes for health practices to thrive, their owners need to, what he refers to as ‘step up into their power’. Leadership is about leading. Sounds simple right? So why are so many practice owners struggling to make a living, eventually burning out and giving up?
Andrew has successfully built 2 multi-disciplinary health practices to nearing a million pa. He has mentored many leading practice owners helping them reach this target and beyond.
Andrew is married to Dr. Linda Wilson, the Stress Specialist and has two children, Isaac and Bella. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Disclaimer for Dr. Andrew B. Arnold Pty. Ltd.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for Million Dollar Wellness
All the information contained within this document and on these websites – www.drandrewarnold.com ; www.milliondollarwellness.com.au and – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Million Dollar Wellness does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Million Dollar Wellness), is strictly at your own risk. Million Dollar Wellness will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By downloading this document and using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.