Every day we are bombarded with choices, usually related to purchasing products and services.
We are also challenged by a multitude of opinions from the media, colleagues, our clients, and well-meaning friends.
Management involves applying critical thinking in an effective and efficient way.
Management also involves having the faith, confidence, and belief in ourselves to know which way to turn, when and how.
Not that easy.
Hi, I’m Dr. Andrew Arnold (Chiropractor) from Million Dollar Wellness
So what if you were able to create your defining statement!
This is your bottom line. The utmost distilled intention of your business, your make or break statement.
So, maybe could it now be the time to stop hiding and to live up to your defined statement, the distilled intention of your goals and dreams? Surely, it must be time to step into your full potential as a wellness leader?
Let me give you an example.
In my business, my defining statement is, “Is this going to help me attract more clients, or make me more $!”
This may seem a little callous, particularly as we’re all loving, caring health professionals who only want the best for our patients, but let’s face it, at the end of the day, you need to make money and you deserve to make money. And when money comes first, you then have the infrastructure and luxury to see more patients.
So next, I apply, what is commonly known as the ‘First Thought’ exercise?
If a colleague suggests a coaching program, my first thought is, “Is this going to help me attract more clients”. If you the answer is YES, then I look into it further, if NO then it’s discarded.
There is, of course, another pile, the ‘Further review’ basket. Essentially the YES’s go in here until they become a NO.
The trick is to know your bottom line and doesn’t over think your decision-making process and most of all, don’t 2ndguess yourself. There are no mistakes.
PS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways I can help you build your wellness practice.
- Grab a free copy of my ‘30 Practice Leverage Tips in 30 days’ e-course. It’s the roadmap to leveraging and scaling your wellness practice and moving you to a working ‘ON’ model rather than working ‘IN’ – Click Here.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness community and connect with wellness practitioners and practice owners who are building and scaling their practices too. It’s our new Facebook community where smart coaches learn to get more income, impact, and independence. Click Here to gain access.
- Grab a copy of my e-book, ‘7 reasons why practice owners don’t have a successful Multi-practitioner Health Practice and what you can do to change that’. Click Here to download.
- Grab a copy of my FREE REPORT, ‘6 Ways to avoid getting the wrong team so you can get your practice on your right track’. Click Here to download.
- Sign up to our monthly newsletter full of both practice owner and practitioner tips to build an awesome allied health practice. Click here to subscribe.
- Join the Million Dollar Wellness program and work with and my team privately. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take you from 6 to 7 figures… just send me an email with the words “Scale my Practice” in the subject box… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details! Click here to reach out.
- Or just go ahead a book a FREE STRATEGY call with me. Click here to schedule a time.
Find out more…
Dr. Andrew Arnold is a Chiropractor and ACTP accredited Business Coach.
Andrew believes for health practices to thrive, their owners need to, what he refers to as ‘step up into their power’. Leadership is about leading. Sounds simple right? So why are so many practice owners struggling to make a living, eventually burning out and giving up?
Andrew has successfully built 2 multi-disciplinary health practices to nearing a million pa. He has mentored many leading practice owners helping them reach this target and beyond.
Founder: Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre and Million Dollar Wellness.
Andrew is married to Dr. Linda Wilson, the Stress Specialist and has two children, Isaac and Bella. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Disclaimer for Dr. Andrew B. Arnold Pty. Ltd.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for Million Dollar Wellness
All the information contained within this document and on these websites – www.drandrewarnold.com ; www.milliondollarwellness.com.au and – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Million Dollar Wellness does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Million Dollar Wellness), is strictly at your own risk. Million Dollar Wellness will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By downloading this document and using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.